request an appointment by phone
• minimizing the amount of landfill waste produced by the office and recycling as much as possible
• minimizing the use of disposable products and supplies and using re-usable and/or bio-degradable products when possible
• minimizing unnecessary use of water, electricity and natural resources
• using environmentally responsible products and supplies as much as possible in dental processes, materials, office administration and marketing
• supporting companies that offer environmentally responsible products and/or have sustainable best practices
• using local labs and suppliers whenever feasible to minimize emissions from travel
• educating our patients about how easy it is to collectively reduce our ecological footprint
At Marketplace Dentistry we know that our patients come to our office because we take care of their oral health and cosmetic dental needs. But our patients also appreciate that, in our office, we have created a healthy office space for our patients and staff to enjoy and further, that we have taken (and continue to take) significant steps to minimize our impact on the environment.
At Marketplace Dentistry, meticulous efforts were taken to design, build, decorate and operate a dental office that provides full-service care to our patients, looks attractive and is environmentally responsible without compromising on sterility, safety and patient care. We don’t consider ourselves to be environmental activists and we are certainly not perfect. But by incorporating the latest technology, materials and innovations, we hope to be an example for other businesses as to how we can all make a difference in reducing our ecological footprint. One day, we think that environmental responsibility in the building and operation of businesses will be the norm. But in the meanwhile, we will keep looking for ways to improve.