request an appointment by phone
Dr. Tal Lewinger resides and works in the Thornhill/Vaughan neighborhood, providing family and cosmetic dentistry to his community. He prides himself on his ability to listen to his patient’s concerns and provide diagnosis and treatment that is holistic and individualized to each patient’s needs. Dr. Lewinger values the trust that his patients place in him. His focus is on building long-term relationships where his patients look forward to seeing him and his staff as much as he personally enjoys educating and treating them. Dr. Lewinger is dedicated to continuing education for general and cosmetic dentistry as well as implant surgery so that he can provide his patients with the most up to date procedures and technology in the dental field.
In designing Marketplace Dentistry, Dr. Lewinger has sought to be an example in the community (as well as to his young daughter) as to how a business can choose to make decisions to minimize its ecological footprint, not only in sustainable building, but in operation and design as well.
Dr. Lewinger is an enthusiastic photographer, a technophile, and an avid traveler who speaks English and Hebrew fluently.
Dr. Lewinger received his Honours Bachelor of Science Degree from York University and subsequently obtained his Doctor of Dental Surgery from the University of Toronto, Faculty of Dentistry, graduating with honours.
Dr. Lewinger is also committed to continuing dental education. Notable additional education and training includes graduation from the American Academy of Implant Dentistry Maxi-Course (www.ti-maxicourse.ca) and the University of Toronto Faculty of Dentistry certification in Moderate Sedation.
• Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario (www.rcdso.org)
• Ontario Dental Association (www.oda.on.ca)
• Canadian Dental Association ( www.cda-adc.ca)
• Academy of General Dentistry (www.agd.org)
• American Academy of Implant Dentistry (www.aaid-implant.org)
• Toronto Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (www.tacd-online.com)
• Alpha Omega Dental Society (Past President of Pi Chapter) (www.ao.org)
• Doctors Against Racism and Anti-Semitism, Former Executive Board Member, General Member (www.daradocs.org)
• Eco Dentistry Association (http://www.ecodentistry.org/ )